hyundai Elantra 2001

I have lost my car remote (keyless entry). Any idea, what does it cost to get one for dealership. Can you get it from other shops or any ideas to get the remote.

You'll need to purchase used or from the dealer. Then you'll need to have a dealer to the programming (for both remotes simultaneously).
They are also available all over ebay. Usually with instructions on how to program.
I went this route with my Santa Fe and it took under 5 minutes to reprogram. Others have bought from ebay and simply told their dealer that it just stopped working to avoid the hefty charges for reprogramming.
You can also purchase them from http://www.keylessride.com /
I've purchased from them and their instructions were well written (Probably not as cheap as ebay).
Nick