1992 Camry Keyless Entry Remote Programming Instructions

Can anyone please provide programming instructions for a 1992 Camry XLE. I bought the remote, but the dealer wants $175 to program it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Nate
--
nbanksjr
Is the system the OEM VIP system? If so, try the free fax-back line at Fujitsu-Ten to see if you can get the manual for the system. There is a reset button on the alarm controller and you go through a simple sequence to reset/delete/add remotes. Finding the controller under the console will take you more time. After that won't take over a minute.
nbanksjr wrote:

hi Nate
http://toyotanation.com/forum/t93291.html
http://www.golfballmall.com/camry/camry_remote_program.html