Hyundai lantra CDI dohc 16 valve 1836cc engine

having changed the cylinder head gasket,can anybody help in telling me where to go for information or how to reset the double overhead cam belt to crankshaft timing!

Reply to
Liftkar

Go to

select "Service Information" and "Web Tech." Select a 1993-1995 Elantra and click on the "Shop" tab. Look in the engine mechanical section.

We don't have CDI in the U.S., but the engine displacement is the same. Check out the diagrams to see if everything's the same. If so, you should be able to use the info there.

Reply to
hyundaitech