Hyundai trailer

I'm thinking about buying a Hyundai trailer. I'm wondering if my Sonata V-6 is adequate or should I consider a Santa Fe.
The trailer is this one http://translead.com/php/2_pro/2_pro02_02.php

I,ve just bought a small van ( 900kg) and towing using a 2 litre diesel NF Sonata. The diesel has a bit more torque (maybe) than the V6 but it tows extremely well. John
I think someone's sarcasm detector is broken.
How did you get a picture of my van?. (Didnt look at link, serves me right) John