Re: I'm thinking about buying a Ford Escort Convertable.

> > > It's at a bargain price, but kneads some work done to it. It will kneed a > > new hood, but I have no idea how much it will cost to replace it. > > > > > > > > > Hairdresser! > You "Kneed, or knead" help!

Not bumped into sir tony before I take it?

He needs more than help...

Come to think of it, a soft top Escort should be just the thing for him!

Reply to
Stuffed

How cheap is a "barging price"? What's wrong with the hood? Is it just torn or is there something more serious wrong? And finally why would anyone want a ford escort convertible?

Reply to
Depresion

In article , blank@128.0.0.1 spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

He can afford to abandon it, if the number place gets known

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

The message from "Depresion" contains these words:

P'raps his water butt's sprung a leak.

Reply to
Guy King

I hear they're the dogger's car of choice these days.....

Reply to
SteveH

See, even sir titface can be funny sometimes

Reply to
Stuffed

Sir.Tony

Please excuse me for being from the styx but what is dogging, and is it rude?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Thanks, I get the idea. LOL

Umm, so I get the impression that people think that dogging is a *bad* thing, right?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

dogging is fun, but becomes pretty pointless with the hordes of idiots akin to sir.tony, that are attempting to get involved!

Reply to
mind damage

It is a silly act performed by sad people, who can't a bird.

Reply to
Sir.Tony

No its not fun, its sad. Being with a bird is fun, you should try is some day.

Reply to
Sir.Tony

Cant a bird????????????????????????

I cant a bird? He cant a bird What cant a bird?

You are not right are you.

Why cant you do: a) logic b) english?

Reply to
Burgerman

Thank-you for pointing out my mistake.

The version:

"Dogging is for sad gits, who can't get a bird"

Reply to
Sir.Tony

i think u will find most doggers who are not total loonys such as yourself, can get plenty of "birds".............wouldnt be a great deal of point otherwise would there?

and on the subject of "birds" perhaps you dont meet that many..........after all a 23 stone black guy dressed in womens clothing, who spends most of his free time hanging about in gents toilets, surely cant meet that many?

Reply to
brian damage

is your utter failure at dogging the reason behind you cottaging nowadays perhaps?

Reply to
brian damage

many..........after

but think of the tips he'd get :)

Reply to
dojj

Waking up with a beautiful woman by your side is the best thing in the world, you should try it.

Reply to
Sir.Tony

many..........after

Keep taking your medication