Location of remote key sensors on 2004 Santa Fe

I am just curious..., where are the sensors on a 2004 Santa Fe located that detect when I am trying to lock or unlock the doors with a remote key?
I think the battery in my key is probably getting low, so the signal strength that it sends out is probably getting weak. Of course, I can just get a replacement battery for the key, but that started me wondering where the receiver sensors are located.
The antenna is attached to the electronic time and alarm control module.
hyundaitech wrote:

Thanks. Very interesting. I should have guessed that one. It makes sense that the "receiver" would have an antenna to detect the signal.