Need 95 Hyundai Sonata Radio Code Pls Help

Battery died and the radio now needs a code to work. I read somewhere that if I have the 3 X 3 grid , (gotten from holding 4 and turning on the radio), someone can decode it and I can get the code. Pls help

The grid reads,

X - X

- X -

- X -

X being nothing. Pls help. Need my jazz while driving.

Thanks

Reply to
asunmonu

Your radio code is 4315.

Reply to
radiomeister

I can tell you what the code is for a 2002 XG350. Take it to Best Buy. Take it out. Throw it away and buy you an aftermarket radio. The AM side of the radio in a stock XG350 is worse than the early transistor radios of the fifties. The FM side is somewhat better on reception but still way shy of most other radios. Also drill a hole in the rear fender and install an outside antenna AM-FM antenna. One other alternative to poor reception is to subscribe to satellite radio. Only thing the Hyundai XG350 sound system has going for it is the speaker system and the built in Amp.

This is probably the lousiest sound system I ever had in a new car bought by me.

Reply to
What