radio code

Clean battery post and then tried to enter radio code but keep getting errr . This is on a 2003 honda accord ex with out navigation system . I have the card with code that came with the dealer. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.

Reply to
FIRE LIEUT Z

The code should go in--could be procedural error. Make sure you're not doing the same (wrong) thing over and over again. MLD

Reply to
MLD

Many 03 Accords had radio's replaced with repaired units because of an extremely common failure of the display panel. You may be using the code from the original radio rather than the replacement radio. Unless you have owned the car since new, search for new code tags which may be mixed in with your docs. Also try searching the glove box for a code. Otherwise I think you need to pull the radio to get it's serial number and then the dealer can give you the code.

Reply to
Al

FIRE LIEUT Z wrote in news:cd45f5f7-1991-40e0-aade- snipped-for-privacy@1g2000vbx.googlegroups.com:

Very, very common question.

See here:

Reply to
Tegger

Removed battery cable and put it back on work like a charm you the GREATEST Mr Tegger Thanks allot.

Reply to
FIRE LIEUT Z

FIRE LIEUT Z wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m19g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

You're welcome!