Needed:primed bumper cover for 1996 huyandi accent/L.

Hi all, I need primed bumper cover for my 1996 huyandi accent/L. Are there any any places near san fransico-peninsular bay where I can buy them. Either
a auto parts shop or a salvage yard would do. I tried on internet but price of shipping is proving to be too exorbitant (Part $60 while shipping $80!!).
bye Kaustuv