no graphics displayed at http://www.hmaservice.com

It's been a while since I have logged in to http://www.hmaservice.com using Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180 in Windows XP Pro - SP-2. None of the graphics will display, only the place holder icon. Anyone know what
may be the problem?
I have turned off my firewall and reduced all security settings as low as possible in IE and have pop-up blocker turned off. All graphics at http://www.hmaservice.com will not display.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Paul
I think I had the same problem and sent a note to the webmaster at that site, they sent me this note back, I tried everything and it worked.
" Thank you for your interest in hmaservice.com. The WebTech service information area has been working properly. Please check the Site Requirements page to confirm that you are on a compatible operating system and browser. Additionally, there are some security settings in Internet Explorer that can be set to block scripts necessary for WebTech operation - we recommend the default settings for your browser, or check under security that ActiveX Controls are enabled. If using internet access through a network, or with a personal/client firewall, some firewall settings will not permit scripts that are necessary for WebTech, and you or your network administrator may need to check firewall permissions. For specific pages or graphics that do not display, be sure that you have the required Adobe plug-ins installed (the Site Requirements page provides links to the Adobe site where these plug-ins can be downloaded at no cost). Specifically, the triangular symbols you described are the indicator for an SVG format graphic, when the Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in is not installed. This plug-in is available, at no cost, from the link on the Site Requirements page. I hope that these suggestions assist you in locating your access/display error and allowing you to use hmaservice.com. Feel free to contact us if you have any further problems. Thomas HMAService.com Staff Hyundai Motor America
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

Thank you for your quick and accurate response. I was missing the Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in. All is well now.
Paul