Re: Be wary of the sleazy sales folks

Your description crosses geographical boundaries too. Sounds just like the last 3-4 blokes I,ve dealt with in Australia. Funny how the "champagne lustre" changes from what the sales bloke call the the colour of your car to "silver" in Service Dept!.

They will try to sell you stuff that you do not want or need, and > especially so if the car with the stuff that you do not want or need is > sitting on their lot. They will shovel manure on you such as: > It will take too long to get you a car without those features. > The car that you want will not be as safe, as comfortable, as > driveable, as .......... > I cannot find that particular configuration (being gracious here about > their lingual prowess). > You are going to have a bad resale value without those options. > That configuration is only offered/recommended for certain areas. > Hyundai is hardly alone in this area, but the Genesis and Equus have > sponsored their own cadre of BS peddlers. > > > >
Reply to
John

So it's their fault you're gullible and can't say no?

Give it a rest.

Reply to
Evan Platt

Please learn to quote properly.

First, obviously you didn't want a true luxury car. You wanted a stripped down Yugo.

Reply to
Evan Platt

Yes, your response is. Please learn to quote properly.

Reply to
Evan Platt