Re: Be wary of the sleazy sales folks

Your description crosses geographical boundaries too. Sounds just like the last 3-4 blokes I,ve dealt with in Australia. Funny how the "champagne lustre" changes from what the sales
bloke call the the colour of your car to "silver" in Service Dept!.

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:57:46 -0500, "Charles"

So it's their fault you're gullible and can't say no?
Give it a rest.

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:16:52 -0500, "Charles"

Please learn to quote properly.
First, obviously you didn't want a true luxury car. You wanted a stripped down Yugo.

On Wed, 4 May 2011 17:29:10 -0400, "Charles"

Yes, your response is. Please learn to quote properly.