Thanks, folks!

I recently posted to ask for advice on leasing out my E-Type. I mentioned that it was due to a slight medical mishap, only to indicate that I had a genuine reason for wanting to put the E to good use rather than sell it (as someone mentioned, it's technically now owned by my daughter, although she's still three years away from being able to insure it).

There were a lot of helpful replies and I'm still doing the sums. But what I didn't expect was all the kind wishes for my recovery, both on the NG and to my home e-mail.

Someone once described this NG as a "virtual pub", and now that the various lunatics of a couple of years ago seem to have returned to their respective asylums, it seems a pretty good descriptions.

So genuine thanks to all the friends out there I didn't know I had, and will probably never meet.

And don't worry (OK, worry if it makes you happy) - I'll be back!

(Pauses to remove lump from throat)

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie