Sos folks

I'm deffo out tomorrow, it has been utterly miserable here, I'm way off kilter & so's Amy. So no dice I'm afraid, have fun & post pics?

Reply to
Nige

Well..

There was only gonna be three, so we aint gonna bother tomorrow.

Ive spoken to Bill and Lee

We'll make it another date soon, when we can all get there :)

No-one else really has a clue where they are going anyway!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Open day on at Tong tomorrow if anyone needs an 'off-road' fix :-)

I'm marshalling, should be a good day, only road legal vehicles allowed, no bash-n-crash just safe controlled off road fun.

Reply to
Andy

Shame its a massive trip!

From the pics, Id really like to go there one day.