Sorry, Folks...

I really didn't MEAN to post two more Group Busters!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I guess you were so busy nymshifting that you didn't realize what you were posting. :-)

Reply to
Stuart Krivis

Well, it's not really that.

Here I am known as Hachiroku In a.b.i.f I am known as Vash the Stampede. In a.f.m-m, I am a nym-shifting troll intent on sticking it to Jacobs every chance I get...

Since I run PAN, there is an infinite number of nyms I can use. Only limited by disk space...I only have 63G left ;)

So, to prove a point, I used some of my nyms, and forgot to return 'home'...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Got that!

Reply to