Rear defrost

Iv an Accent 2001 GSI the rear defrost dont work. I can hear the relay but the button defrost dont light. The fuse is OK. What can I check? Someone have an idea of the problem?
Thx
--
BlackDay
Check your fuses. Depending on whether your vehicle is equipped with a time and alarm unit, the grid and indicator may be powered from a different source from the coil side of the relay.