Rear defrost

Iv an Accent 2001 GSI the rear defrost dont work. I can hear the relay but the button defrost dont light. The fuse is OK. What can I check? Someone have an idea of the problem?

Thx

Reply to
BlackDay

Check your fuses. Depending on whether your vehicle is equipped with a time and alarm unit, the grid and indicator may be powered from a different source from the coil side of the relay.

Is it possible your defogger is working and the indicator lamp is coming on? If that's the case, you probably just have a burned out indicator bulb.

Reply to
hyundaitech