defrost

1991 Silverado ext cab. I have no air coming out of defrost vents. I hear a whistling sound but no air. I have air flow on vent and floorboard settings. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Reply to
Marbo

Did something maybe fall down the defroster vent that might have jammed it? Also check the actuating arms on the airbox an the confusing and cramped underdash area.

Reply to
Shades

I'll bet it's the actuator. Not fun.

Reply to