2007 wrx rear defrost wiring

The rear defrost on my 2007 WRX doesn't work. The fuse looks fine, and the indicator on the button lights up. Is there a wiring harness somewhere that may have come disconnected? Where should I look?

Thanks for the help!

Reply to
Rod Spade

was this a wagon? maybe something you were hauling cut a 'main' conductive trace on the glass?

If so, there are repair kits for that stuff.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

It's a sedan. I suspect a wiring connector, because a body shop repaired the trunk several months ago, and they forgot to plug the trunk light back in when they were done. I don't know for sure that they also disconnected the rear defrost, but you never know. Maybe I'll poke around with a volt meter and see what I find.

Reply to
Rod Spade

You probably have a warranty on their work - you could take it back. likely, they never even thought to test it if it was summer.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

OT: let me guess: you live in the northbelt the guy following you assumed he "should be fine" with all seasons?

Reply to
AD

The road was fine, but I guess he was a little distracted when traffic on the highway abruptly slowed.

Reply to
Rod Spade