Rio Accent twins

For the 2006 twins cruise control is not offered. Is it possible to install cruise control on these cars as an aftermarket install? Say with the 5 speed manual transmission?

tia-
If you can find a system, you should be able to do it.
hyundaitech wrote:

How does the cruise control work? How complicated is the system?
East-
It would need to attach to the throttle cable, and take readings for vehicle speed and engine speed at the very least. That'll probably mean some underhood wiring and some interior wiring and cutting to install the switch.
hyundaitech wrote:

OK, what is the part number for the unit? Is it purchased from say J.C. Whitney or Hyundai?
East-
This is all speculative. I don't even know if one exists. You'll need to see if anyone makes one. To my knowledge, you cannot purchase an add-on cruise unit from Hyundai.