Santa Fe and Sonata radio wiring

Hi,
I own a 2007 Sonata, 3.3L Auto built in Korea. I want to change the radio. The car has a factory fitted amplified system I'm having difficulty finding a sutable harness to allow the steering wheel
controls to work. I am finding a 2007 Santa Fe harness with phono plugs and saying the wheel controls will work.
The plug into the radio on my Sonata is exactly the same as the photo they show of the Santa Fe setup. Can someone confirm that the two cars have the same wiring, and hence I can buy the Santa Fe harness?
BTW, I've checked my car at https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/ and my car is found after entering the VIN number. However, the radio plug they show is different to the one in the car, and the wiring colours are different.
--
cheers,

Nick

Nicholas E J Pike
For anyone who is interested, the wiring and plugs are the same in the 2006 Santa Fe and Sonata here in the UK. My system works perfectly. The looms were marketed as for the Sant Fe only.