2007 Sonata

I recently saw that the 07 Sonata is what is being shown on the Hyundai website.. Looks pretty much the same as the 06 I think but they seem to have changed the trim names a bit... Any updates?

Reply to
Vineeth

I know of no significant changes for '07. New for '07 is the Entourage, and I expect significant changes to Elantra and Santa Fe.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Ok so I guess it is just eye wash with the name changes...

Reply to
Vineeth

Given that the 2006 was a major redesign, do you really think they'd do another major redesign just one year later?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

No I was not expecting any redesign! I was just wondering why they changed the trim Names. No GL verssion any more. So the GLS becomes base.

Reply to
Vineeth

Is the base still a 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

They list the base now as the GLS & it is shown as a 2.4L 4 cylinder but not manual. I guess they have stopped the manual & you are left with the choice of shiftronic though I know that is not half as nice as a true manual shift. Vineeth

Reply to
Vineeth

SORRY Actually if you go in depth on the site & look at options you still have a manual option. Which is the base!

Reply to
Vineeth

I checked their web site and it shows the manual being standard with the GLS and the automatic being optional.

The main difference I saw is that fog lights, which I couldn't even get on my GL as an option, are now standard. Most other things looked similar to my GL.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting