serpentine belt replacement on XG

I want to replace the serpentine belt on my XG350 as it squeals when it rains. I took it in to Hyundai and they said the belt and tensioner are all fine. It only squeals when it rains. I know the bolt to
tighten and loosen the tensioner pulley is underneath by the oil filter. Everything looks pretty space limited and I am doing this at home with no lift.
Any tips on replacing this belt? Thanks in advance.
No special tricks. Just remove the splash shields as necessary to access.
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:08:29 -0400, "hyundaitech"
Inside the fenderwell? Or underneath (same as removed for oil change)?