Sonata Survey?

I had a call from a survey outfit in California. They wanted to ask a few questions and I agreed.
Do you sill have your Sonata? Yes
Have you ever had any underbody noises?
No
Thank you very much. Good night.
I have to wonder if it was Hyundai interested in quality complaints of some lawyer looking to make money on a class action suit. Anyone else get a call?
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Hmmmmmm if we here get bloody telmarketer"s survey germs and their ilk is sport to burn them off Try these style of answers next time one rings

have a Sonata ?

Yes when the last survey person got run over , Why do you ask ?

I did. The person on the phone said she just did the survey and they don't know who or why it was being done. Maybe you can call them and get better info.

JayZUS!!! That is very trusting !!! One of the methods used in Identity theft and to lift vehicles
Considering the Paranoia of the USA You must be one of those wonderful exceptions -good onya .
I vote lawyer.