UFWDA Survey

I have posted the 2004 United Four Wheel Drive Association Marketing Survey to the following web site in two different formats.

(MS Word document)
(html document - for the MSWord impaired)

"Hello UFWDA Members it was 5 years ago (1998)that we performed our last membership survey. This data has proven to be a valuable tool for marketing United to potential supporting business members. It has been requested by our supporting business membership, that we update our survey. So, I like to ask the membership to take a few moments to complete the survey and forward it to me no later than 1 Dec. 2004. I'd also like to ask that you make copies and have your whole club forward to me. (if requested, I will send you an electronic copy, just drop me an email) "

If you would like to fill it out, and return it electronically or by snail mail to UFWDA I am sure they would appreciated it.

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

T'anks. The Voice is the mag put out (quarterly I think) by UFWDA.

Its a national org for 4x's.

Reply to
jbjeep