VIN check

I'm about to buy a new Elantra, but when I ran the VIN in carfax, they told me 4 records for this vehicle... What does that mean ?
Since I don't really trust
the dealer, can someone check the VIN for me ?
KMHDN46D25U140616
Thanks in advance !
--
laurent75tx

According to Hyundai:
The vehicle was delivered to the original owner by Best Hyundai in Texas on 8/25/05. That seems rather late for an '04, but that could simply mean the dealer had difficulty getting rid of '04 models for any number of reasons.
There are no open recalls.
There have been no warranty repairs since the original pre-delivery inspection.
It's hard to say what carfax has as it's 4 records. You should probably figure that one is the original titling. Another could be for an emission test. Maybe ask the dealer to run the carfax and show you. Many dealers run carfaxes on all their cars now.
hyundaitech wrote:

though the Carfax report had all those nice green dots, almost the entire history of the car was missing!
With a lot of diligence and refusing to accept their "nos," I was able to get them to go to my DMV to get what I paid them for. First, they spent $20 to retrieve the data that they already had. Then, they spent $80 to get what was missing. So, three months later, I had an informal summary from them: my car was bought and sold among dealers three times in three months just before I bought it from a car flipper posing as a private party.
My car's OK.
But what I learned is that you can't completely trust Carfax.
Richard