Ford Focus VIN Checker

Anybody know of a free checker for UK/Europe 2006 Foci? (Focuses) Have found one but that only goes up to 2005 - TIA

Reply to
mnc123

etis I believe.

Reply to
Tony Sutton

In message , Tony Sutton writes

Does this help?

Interpreting European VIN codes (does not contain a paint code):

Nospam

Yes that was the site I already knew about. I guess the month codes are just rolling so 2006 should follow the same pattern as 2006....Thanks for your help..

Reply to
mnc123