Wheel Bearing question

I have an '02 Elentra and when turning to the right I hear a rumbling noise (especially on a sweeping curve at around 60 MPH) but going left it is not present. In a straight line it sometimes can be heard faintly

- especially when slowing down. CV joints are fine. Would that probably indicate a Driver's side (Left) bearing or passenger side? The car has about 105,000 mi on it. Thx

KWW

Yes. Left wheel bearing. The left may be bad due to impact but you may want to consider doing both.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX