Wheel Bearing question

I have an '02 Elentra and when turning to the right I hear a rumbling noise (especially on a sweeping curve at around 60 MPH) but going left it is not present. In a straight line it sometimes can be heard faintly
- especially when slowing down. CV joints are fine. Would that probably indicate a Driver's side (Left) bearing or passenger side? The car has about 105,000 mi on it. Thx
--- Posted via
KWW wrote:

Yes. Left wheel bearing. The left may be bad due to impact but you may want to consider doing both.