where oh where is the OBD port on 06 Sonata V6?

OK where is it located?

Add pictures here
βœ–
well, I had a senior moment... I meant 03 Elantra. where is it on it? I KNOW where it is on the sonata!
Add pictures here
βœ–

On the 01 Elantra, it is on the driver's side, below the left side of the steering wheel, tucked in back of the molding. I used a large shaving mirror and flashlight to find it
Add pictures here
βœ–
do you think they might have tried to hide it?? !!
Add pictures here
βœ–
It’s just behind the left side of the bottom of the dash, to the left of the steering column.
"Deck" wrote: > well, I had a senior moment... I meant 03 Elantra. where is > it on it? I > KNOW where it is on the sonata!
βœ–