Location of OBD port on 2004 Jetta?

Just wonderning.

Also, is there a good all-around FAQ on this car?

TIA

Reply to
gort

On the 2003 it is under the steering column. Same basic car as the

2003. What is there to faq about. Some eng>Just wonderning.

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

Ok I see it. Now what kind of info comes out of this thing and how can I get access to it? Does it only give access to "codes" when something malfunctions, or can it give real time data on engine and other systems' performance?

Thanks.

Reply to
gort

What kinda of data?

ECM, TCM, RADIO, CCU, ABS, AIRBAG, IMMOBILIZER, and a few more. Yes there's a ton of live data

Reply to
Woodchuck

How do I get access to it? is there a FAQ on this stuff? or do i need to purchase some expensive hardware/software to see it?

Thanks..

Reply to
gort

Reply to