1995 Honda Passport -- Salvage Title Question

This car was estimated at $6,100 at the time of total loss. Paid my $500.00 deductible. Paid $700.00 to keep vehicle. Vehicle has now been repaired.
How much can I expect to get for this vehicle at sale being it now has the "reconstructed" title. Someone told me I should be able to get at least 70% of the original value at total; to wit, c. $4,200.00. Is this true?
The damage, limited to the driver's side front, has all been repaired. The alignment was unaffected by the accident. Most repairs were cosmetic. Car's been repainted. All new sheet metal (aftermarket parts). Looks same as before accident. TIA.
Aaron
ajpdla wrote:

youll get less than a similar year/mileage passport that has a "clean" title. what do '95 passports sell for in your area?

I've seen them anywhere from $3,995 to $6,000. Assuming clear title on these prices.

Really depends. There many people who would not even consider a car with a salvage title. So you have a much smaller number of potential buyers. If I was you, I would just keep the car since it cost you so little. -------------- Alex