Honda Passport problem...

1999 Honda Passport. Will on drive when "Winter" button is pushed. I can't sliw-downand reaccelerate w/ o having to come to a complete stop, and once again
pushing the Winter button. I've checked tranny fluid. My ABS lught is on. I know I have some bad sensors... Is this electrical or transmission? Thank you!