2.8 workshop Manual

Hi all, Ive just brought a 91 Trooper with a blown engine, which Im hoping to resurect. It seems that workshop manuals for them are thin on the ground. I wonder if anybody can help me locate one. Anything
appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keith
A testimony to the wonders of ebay if this helps your welcome if not Itried hers the web site for one for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryg62&itemy47153470&rd=1
A testimony to the wonders of ebay if this helps your welcome if not Itried hers the web site for one for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryg62&itemy47153470&rd=1
Keith H wrote:

Did you mean 2.6 ?? Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper

No, Definately 2.8 Turbo diesel. thanks for your interest. Keith
Erik-Jan Geniets wrote:

Keith H wrote:

Didn't know you meant the diesel. O.K. in that case I can't help you. Can answer some question though. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--
http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper

"khboater1" wrote: > Hi all, Ive just brought a 91 Trooper with a blown engine, > which Im > hoping to resurect. It seems that workshop manuals for them > are thin on > the ground. I wonder if anybody can help me locate one. > Anything > appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keith
Try looking for one for a rodeo. I dont know if you can get them but i do know that at least the engines are the same.
bigant916 wrote:

Ive now found out that the Haynes Vauxhall Frontera manual covers the 2.8 TD Engine and am awaiting delivery after bidding on EBay. Thanks for the reply Regards Keith
Keith wrote:

As far as I know the Frontera diesel is 2.2.ltr. engine. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--

http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper