2001 Isuzu Rodeo Tail Light install?

Hi I have a 2001 Rodeo LS with a cracked driver side tail light, how can I remove the old tail light? Do I need to remove it from the back behind the
plastic trim? Would appreciate some tips before I go ripping out the back blindly!
Thanks
TjLaZer wrote:

The light is removed by removing screws located between the black plastic trim slats. It then pulls straight back.