2001 Isuzu Rodeo Tail Light install?

Hi I have a 2001 Rodeo LS with a cracked driver side tail light, how can I remove the old tail light? Do I need to remove it from the back behind the plastic trim? Would appreciate some tips before I go ripping out the back blindly!

Thanks

Reply to
TjLaZer

The light is removed by removing screws located between the black plastic trim slats. It then pulls straight back.

Reply to
miles