9003 9904 headlight question

I have a 2000 Rodeo that uses the 9003 headlamp, some of my local auto parts houses are dropping them. They still stock the 9004, so wondering if I go to wrecking yard and find an older Isuzu and replace the sockets with the

9004 housing if the 9004 bulbs will still fit in the lamp assembly. Any options short of buying a good stock of the 9003's on line. Thanks.

JMC

Reply to
JMC