96 Trooper common with what years?

Just wondering what other model years shared the same design as the 96. I thought it was 94 thru 97, but can anyone clarify?
I'm looking for moldings that fit between the door panel and the window on
the driver's side (both front and rear). The drivers side moldings have started to rust underneath the rubber coating, while the pass. side is find. I'll be scavenging the yards near here and need to know what years to ask for.
Thanks. -D