96 trooper used body parts

People, Can anyone help me locate used headlight and sidelight assys and at least a hood for a 92-97 trooper? Other parts would be great too like fenders, bumper and grille, air filter and WW assys. I'm having no luck at all using a parts locater service to find them. New ones are kinda expensive. I live in the central Ohio area. Any help is greatly appreciated.. regards, Buck

Reply to
Buck

Hey Buck,

Have you checked with these guys, yet?

I found everything I need for my 95 Trooper there.

Best of Luck

Buck wrote:

Reply to
Cherrie Trooper

Cherrie Trooper, this link is bad.... r/ Steve

Reply to
GreenGas

oops try this

Cherrie Trooper