'99 Isuzu Trooper (Houston) just $2.00...

Max Tindell wrote

check out www.kbb.com select the "private party value" and condition "Good" which assumes no visual blemishes (ok, you listed dent but I ignore it for now...) .. price comes to 8520
would you be willing to drive the car to s.florida and pay your own way to houston?
On 24 May 2004 10:35:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com (Joe Isuzu) wrote:

No way, Jose.
You need to go back and figure in the options and the add for low mileage. I just did it using www.kbb.com and came up with $9790.
The vehicle has 38K miles. 26 months remaining on an Isuzu extended warranty. 4 new tires. Here are the options:
Optional Equipment: Privacy Glass Power Passenger Seat Limited Slip Differential Power Driver Seat Running Boards AM/FM/Cassette/CD Audio System Heated Front Seats Automatic 4-Speed Transmission Power Heated Mirrors Leather Steering Wheel Compact Disc Changer Fog Lights Leather Seats

In a word: no
Max Tindell wrote

well, you did not offer any type of compromise, not even suggesting split and I must point out that you did not even consider I may accept your full asking price and the cost of a 1-way airline ticket to houston is only a couple hundred bucks
are you really that inflexible as your message would appear to paint you?
no give and take?
On 24 May 2004 10:58:15 -0700, in alt.autos.isuzu you wrote:

Actually, I did not recognize your post as an offer tendered. Rather more as disputing the KBB value of the vehicle.
Really moot, as I traded it in on another vehicle today.
I had mixed feelings about disposing of it. Sort of a love-hate relationship. I never used it to its potential. It was scrupulously maintained.
Max