FS: '99 Isuzu Trooper (Houston) just $2.00...

...a pound.

$9,000

This Trooper is the Performance model. I purchased it new in August,

1999. It has only 38K miles, and also has 26 months remaining on a 7yr/100K factory Isuzu extended warranty. New Timberline A/T tires.

Color is Red Rock Mica

Serviced according to factory schedule. All service records. Dent in larger cargo door.

Standard Equipment: ? Air Conditioning ? Aluminum/Alloy Wheels ? AM/FM/Cassette Audio System ? Antilock Brakes ? Automatic Locking Hubs (4WD) ? Bucket Seats ? Center Console ? Cruise Control ? Dual Front Airbag Restraints ? Intermittent Wipers ? Keyless Entry System ? Power Brakes ? Power Door Locks ? Power Steering ? Power Windows ? Rear Step Bumper ? Rear Window Defroster ? Rear Window Wiper ? Skid Plates ? Tachometer ? Tilt Steering Wheel ? Tinted Glass ? Velour/Cloth Seats ? 16 Inch Wheels ? 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V FI Engine Optional Equipment: ? Privacy Glass ? Power Passenger Seat ? Limited Slip Differential ? Power Driver Seat ? Running Boards ? AM/FM/Cassette/CD Audio System ? Heated Front Seats ? Automatic 4-Speed Transmission ? Power Heated Mirrors ? Leather Steering Wheel ? Compact Disc Changer ? Fog Lights ? Leather Seats

Reply to
Max Tindell

Could I get 2 pounds? I'll mail you a money order for $4.00. Send me a fog light. ;-)

(Sorry Max, couldn't pass it up)

Reply to
rickb308nospam

Reply to
Max Tindell

LOL! Well, I guess I asked for that. Fair offer, though I'll have to pass. The new owner might miss the fog light.

Cheers,

Max

Reply to
Max Tindell

Umm Why sale it here? Even if it is a nice truck/suv?

Reply to
DonF

If ( or did you?I missed it) had asked 1st,I think it would have been cool or ok to post it here.....

Reply to
DonF

To give friends/acquaintances 1st shot?

Rick Bowen TSRA Life Member