Declared value insurance on an old Trooper

I'm "restoring" my old 89 Trooper - complete mechanical overhaul, new paint job, new badges, new metal grille to replace the plastic, etc. The
book on it is something like $2,500; I'd like to get a declared value insurance policy on it as it will be worth more than that (at least I'd like to think so.)
Does anyone have such a policy on an old Trooper? What sort of restrictions for use did they write in? Any other deals/pitfalls in getting a declared value policy?
-Dondo
--
o__
,>/'_ o__

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:30:00 +1300, rnf2 wrote:

Well, I'm in the US, and US companies appear to treat you as a criminal if you ask for a declared value policy. There may be restrictions on the type of use, number of miles driven, number of times driven per year, etc, etc...
NZ is sounding better every day. Maybe one day I'll even get to visit....
-Dondo
--
o__
,>/'_ o__