Isuzu Ipon technical specifications

Hi, Does any one knows where can I find the technical specifications of the Ipon. what I need is its length, width etc. thanks.

Whats the IPON look like? Google for Ipon and Isuzu only threw up russian Hebrew and german pages, and mighty few of those. Is it a rebadged Amigo/Mu/Frontera in eastern Europe? the most intelligible page called ipon : Intelligent Passive Optical Network