Isuzu Ipon technical specifications

Whats the IPON look like? Google for Ipon and Isuzu only threw up russian Hebrew and german pages, and mighty few of those. Is it a rebadged Amigo/Mu/Frontera in eastern Europe? the most intelligible page called ipon : Intelligent Passive Optical Network

Reply to
rnf2

Hi, Does any one knows where can I find the technical specifications of the Ipon. what I need is its length, width etc. thanks.

Reply to
ziv