It looks that way

Do you have any specifics.

Check the Isuzu talk section at 4x4wire.com
Seems like Isuzu will be selling 5 and 7 passenger version of the Assender until a relaunch (to some extent) in 2007.
I would really like to see the D-max pickup-the Isuzu clone of the Colorado but with diesel engine options as well as that Direct Injection gasser v6 among others-come to the states by then.....
I have a Ranger now, but I might tolerate that Isuzu truck despite the push-button 4x4.
Got official letter from Saturn Saab Isuzu Canada last week stating that they're no longer selling Isuzu in Canada BUT will honour warranties/sell parts etc. Also sent a $2000 coupon for a future Saturn.. FYI

Why do you want an Isuzu that's basically a Chevrolet? Personally, I'd like to see Isuzu sever all ties with GM, and get back to building their own vehicles as much as possible. I don't know the specifics, just how much of Isuzu does GM own?

-Bret