Re: It looks like

> : Paul, Diane and Ken have gone on holiday together! > : > Looks like everyones gone! > >

Rumour has it, that Chris AKA Ken, k, Gaspode, has gone to Scotland to check out the welds on the Forth Railway Bridge and to give a quote for repairs. He has heard that it will be a very long job as the Bridge is so old ;-)

But I am unable to vouch for this until Chris returns.

Good luck Chris if this is true. You will make a fortune :-))

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Beware that when Mike says "Looks like", then anything can be "True".

... Looks like Mike is President of RAFA ... Looks like Mike has studied or lectured at University of Bath ... Looks like Mike's garden has won a grand award ... Looks like Mike knows about advanced Monorail plans

Reply to
johannes

..... looks like he can save the planet by burning the forests?

Reply to
Arthur

To be fair 'Mike' - you seem to be almost as annoying as Stevens with your constant replying... *plonk*.

Reply to
DanTXD

Probably complain about the quality of the original work, and then quote=20 for complete renewal of the metalwork at the same time. Then promise to have it back in service next day.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

"Mike" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Reply to
jimmy

Not according to Ken. And he should know.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

Hence my ;-)

As a matter of interest, was welding about when the Forth Railway Bridge was built? I know that the first, or what was reputed to be the first, welded ships for the Royal Navy were the Daring Class in the 1950's

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Yo bro! Decoy rocks! Or she did. I think they sold her to Peru. (Don't know about the welding theory, though.)

Cheers, Sage

Reply to
sage

Certainly was sold to Peru in December 1969 and renamed FERRE. Are you in the Association? Secretary as follows ;

H.M.S. Decoy Association A. Singleton 42 Uplands Crescent Fareham Hants PO16 7JY

Mike

Reply to
Mike