What it looks like now...........

I know you guys are all a flutter wondering what Scott's New Backyard looks like. I took some pictures since the cars are arranged nicer and more orderly. If you pay attention, and/or have looked at my old backyard stuff, you'll see the Dune buggy is now on a rolling chassis..............I should show how I did that stuff too. It was cool. Anyway, These are the cars that need to be sold or, in some cases, cut up. Yeah,.............the one with the hole in the hood is too far gone to even hope for repair. But it has lots of Autostick stuff .............

(small picture)

version)

chimney )

grass, Shows where I used to keep my Indy Car parked also.........LOL)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

double the # of cars and it would look like my back yard.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:02:15 GMT, MUADIB® scribbled this interesting note:

Hey, is that some kind of special edition car second from the left? The hood looks a little different on it than on any other Beetle I've ever seen!

How much for that whole pile-o-parts???

And when are ya' gonna' get rid of those lawn mower killers???

John Willis