Re: Any decent Isuzu mechanics in Dallas TX?

Thanks, I'll forward this over to him. We're in East Dallas near Lakewood, he works near Stemmons and Mockingbird (over in that industrial area).
I've had to use an "outside" wrench a couple of times and had a real good experience with
ALL STAR JAPANESE ENGINE & AUTO SERVICE 4321 LINDBERGH DR, ADDISON, TX 75001 Phone: (972) 788-4299
The guy was honest, did only what I asked, no hidden charges, and the old Trooper never ran better. In fact it probably ran better than new after he did the last head job on it. Seems to know Troopers pretty well.
Keith

it
tight
priority