Anyone from the Dallas, TX area?

Who on this NG is in the DFW area? Just wondering where folks are meeting/wheeling around here. I've been up to Marshall Creek before, but I understand that they have closed off most of it to only 2 wheelers. A guy at the pool store the other day told me about a place near DFW that is not specifically an ORV park, but a lot of cycles and jeeps go out there. I'm looking for something not too far away.

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Cox

There really isn't anything that close. 360 has been closed for some time. You can go to Barnwell Mountain near Gilmer, Katemacy Rocks, or to Clayton, OK. for a few:

Who on this NG is in the DFW area? Just wondering where folks are

Reply to
twaldron

Lewisville area, here. We go up to Nocona (about 45 minutes west of Gainesville, as I recall), and out to Gilmer (Barnwell Mountain). Haven't been out to Mineral Wells, Katemcy or Clayton yet, myself.

Tirya

-- TDC Inca Jeeper A girl and her Jeep... it's a beautiful thing...

Reply to
Tirya

I hope to go to Katemcy this year!

Reply to