Speedometer Broken

'94 Rodeo/Passport. Speedo quit working this morning. I'm going to start looking for a cable somewhere but any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
-Bill

Auto or manual?
My experience with other vehicles has been the pick-off gear, on the end of the cable inside the tranny, comes loose.
I have no experience with my '94 Rodeo with manual tranny (speedo works fine) so I'm watching this thread just to stay informed. Let us know what you find out.
BuddyWh
On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 08:32:48 -0400, "DollarBill"

start

It's auto on the 3.2L motor.

As far as I know there is no speedo cable for 3.2L. It's sensors on the trans or axisls sending data to the cluster. Check them first. If the sending uints are OK, it may be the gauge. I have a spare one if you want.