towering questions

I have a 1994 V6 AWD Rodeo, Automatic. It has a inter installed towering package, 3500 pound. I need to tow a small uhaul trailer recently. This is my first time towering, I need some suggestions:

1)This vehicle should be able to handle 2500- 3000 pund load, right? 2) Which gear should I choose, D? 1? 2? 3) How fast should I go on Highway? 55 Miles maximum?

Any tips appreciated!

Thanks!

Cmbaus

Reply to