XJS CD changer

I need to replace the factory CD changer in my 1994 XJS convertible. It has the factory radio.

What are my options?

Am I limited to installing the Jaguar 6-CD unit or will an aftermarket work with the factory connection cable and with the factory radio?

Thanks

Reply to
lost-n-confused

Tried google?

Reply to
old man

Info for the group as "lost-n-confused" seems to have posted and got an answer form jag-lovers....

Any of the Alpine models prefixed with CHM, such as CHM 620, CHM 630, These will work with the Jag head unit

Information provided by Nigel from

Peter