Cross Your Fingers

I just got my new Window Roll and Convert-a-Top and I'm rushing out try them on Clemmie. Sure hope it doesn't rain today!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

It rained like snot but everything worked great!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Yipppieeeeeeeee!!!!!

Oh oh oh NEW JEEP TOYZ ! how fun is THAT!

Your convert-a-top... does it flip back like a Sunrunner?

I LOVE my Sunrunner top. It beats a bikini in so many ways.

Reply to
Kate

No, it converts the soft top into a safari type top and protects the sail panels:

I get too much sun as it is and I need shade over the rear seat as well for doggy boy. It's such a simple idea and I don't have to mess with storing an extra top.

Seahag

"Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Mine converts to a safari top too, and then the front flips back without having to take everything off. I'm telling you, it's the greatest for me. I always wear a visor/hat my light colored eyes don't like the sun much but with the back part up, it shades the back of my neck and I still get the open top part.. I was so tickled when I found it was on there. I thought it only came on the unlimited version.

I like the look of your top, and I DO like the tops that shade the back seat too. It makes it so nice all the time.

You chose a chose one!

I wonder if I am supposed to roll my sail panels up like that. I should go look at my owner's manual to be sure.

Prolly not, but they do have removable stiffners. Did you get the bag for your windows too??

I'm thinking about making one, with nice soft fabric between the windows and good velcro fastners.

Hey, is your top a big mess to gather up when you put it down all the way? Mine is like an umbrella that's been blown inside out LOL I haven't done it enough to make it behave itself I guess.

Anyway, love your new top!

OH OH OH! Annnnnnndddddd... when it rains, you can roll the winders up, and stay dry on the highway! Yup yup!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I like the window roll idea, but where do you put the metal frame part?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Are you talking about the door uppers? I slid them between the back seat and the window roll.

Seahag

"Carl" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Yes, I was talking about the upper door metal frames. Cool that it worked.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Uh, like, you _do_ know that wasn't a picture of my Jeep??? I'll take some pics tomorrow if you want to see the rig. My BIL was just commenting how kewl it was that all our Jeeps have different personalities. It's fun tricking them out for what you're into.

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Uhh.. fer sure, I like TOTALLY knew that your little Clemmie is sooooooo NOT a white Rubicon..... She is a little orange beastie .. like did you think I like uh uh uh had a brain fart or something?

Reply to
Kate

I have the Convert-A-Top also and really like it. I've had a Window Roll for a few years also. I have full doors but many of my wheeling friends have half doors and throw them in the back. So, did you put your half uppers behind the Window Roll with the top up or down? BTW, the Convert-A-Top is the only way I travel on the interstate. It's sooo quiet. You will see.

Reply to
Andy

Love those little senior moments...it's the only time I get any rest8^o

Seahag

"Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

OK! Here is the real picture!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

OK! Here is the real picture!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

OK! Here is the real picture!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

OK! Here is the real picture!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Great pictures! Love your dog playing cards. LOL

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

ZZzzzz ZZzzzz ZZzzz ... Wha..??

Reply to
Kate

Glad you all enjoyed them!

Sorry about the duplicate posts...damn server...

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag