97 eclipse spyder...need a new convertable top or just window

I just purchased a 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder for $6200 with 67,000 from a Mitsubishi dealer about a month ago. At the time I was purchasing it I realized the convertable top was not working properly. So I had them replace the bars on the inside of the top to have it work right. But a couple days after I purchased it I realized the back window is starting to come apart from the fabric on the convertable top. I was wounder if anyone knows if I could save some money and just buy a knew window and have it put in or should I invest in a knew top? I am trying to go the cheapest route possible but also have it last for a while. Any suggestions will help.

Thanks, Mary

Reply to
brat14406

Look in the Yellow pages under motor timming or upolstery. These folks can fix a rag top.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Buy a used rear glass from