GM TBI engine swap -Fuel Pump Question- What do I need

I am putting an 90 CHevy 350 TBI into my 86 CJ. The engine is ready to drop in with only 2 more things left to do before I can see if she runs. The first is the fuel supply system. Does anyone have experience with inTank mounted or external in-line pumps that can deliver 12 - 19 lbs of pressure for a TBI system? Info on the need of a surge tank and the return line setup would be also be helpful(hose sizes, etc.). The second has to do with the OIL cooler setup that comes stock on the 90 BLAZER (4x4) where this engine came from. Should I convert it to not use the oil cooler or do I try and find an oil cooler for this engine. If so are there universal coolers or do I need to get an OEM type. I don't know if I should ask so many questions in 1 post so if it is a problem let me know also. Thanks in advance, Jacob

Reply to
Jacob